I have moved from Dubai to Tashkent. Previously I had given…

I have moved from...

I have moved from Dubai to Tashkent. Previously I had given Skype a secondary email to use in case needed. It was my company's email. I have officially closed that company since last September and have moved to Tashkent. Now, when I go to Skype they want to send a code to that no longer existing email. I need to change that secondary email address to a new one. How do I contact them?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am using a Dell computer with Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

I do not remember. Many years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

He may have questions.I will reply. But, at the moment, I cannot think of any.

1/15/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you specify a valid cell phone number when you created the account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I had given my personal cell number and my company's landline number as the secondary number. But, now both those numbers do not exist anymore same as the email address of the company.
Regarding the extra assistance, I can say that the first problem is not yet solved. Once we solve this problem, we can then go into extra assistance.
As I wrote before I gave my company’s phone number. But, that does not exist any longer.

Ok, if it does not exist then try to fill in this questionnaire to regain access

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Tell me what the results are when you do this please

I gave a new email address. It asked me to type the characters I see. After twenty tries, I go tired and did not continue.

ok, Unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password ***** will need to make a new one here.

https://outlook.live.com/owa/?nlp=1&signup=1

If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. This being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** is no way back in. Microsoft states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. "

So unfortunately there are no options left since you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time I would suggest you don't spend more looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from getting the correct password ***** am sorry to say. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year Microsoft has completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account.

Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could rate my reply to you by clicking 3 stars are more. I of course understand this is not good news but you are just rating me personally and not Microsoft, their policies, or the situation itself.

Richard, Computer Specialist
Richard, Computer Specialist