Just today when I try to open apage that i had sent to desk…

Customer Question
just today when I try...
just today when I try to open apage that i had sent to desk top using firefox when i try to open thepage from the google drip down all i get is about it will not open
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
about:blank
about:blank
i c an not open any think from save page to desktop when i try to get the drop downs and try to open them
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!