I had trouble with my computer several months ago, once I…

I had trouble with...

I had trouble with my computer several months ago, once I got things going half way decent, I realized I no longer had Mircosoft office on my computer. How can I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Not sure what you mean by application

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I did update to 10 and it was working fine, until I lost it all

1/14/2018
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you an Office 365 subscriber? (Microsoft Office)

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking I purchased MS office when I bought the computer
never mind, I'm not paying for something I already paid for. Y'all have a nice day

If you are an Office 365 subscriber, sign in to your Office account here: www.office.com/myaccount

Click Install on the left side of the page and then on the new

page click Install again on the right hand side to begin the installation.

Let me know the result please.

I got it back, thanks

That's great to hear.
If you would like any additional information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you could, please take a moment
to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submit,
as that is how we are credited with assisting.
It would be much appreciated.

Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist