My external keyboard and mouse stopped working. I have HP…

Customer Question
My external keyboard and...

My external keyboard and mouse stopped working. I have HP laptop windows 7 and touchpad on computer does work. External mouse and keypad NOT working.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

What is a receiver?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Hello sir/madam thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the manufacturer and model details of your wireless keyboard and mouse?
Regards
Jins
The wireless keyboard and mouse are HP Model LV290AA/ N279.They came with my HP laptop windows 7. I thought you were going to fix this remotely on your end??
I have no trouble paying for help SO LONG AS YOU GET PROBLEM FIXED.
Is problem to connect because the Tech is BUSY or because he can't make the connection??

Do you still need assistance on this matter? If so can you send a remote support request?