This is boeckman im having trouble getting acesss to for his…

Customer Question
Hi this is lewis...

Hi this is lewis boeckman im having trouble getting acesss to***@******.*** for his playstaion

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

Didnt

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Bought a new ps4 system cant rember password ***** i changed phone companies so my new phone number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant reset passwords ive lost access to my other recovery gmail accounts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulty are you having?

Are you getting any specific error messages?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.