Just trying to find out how to scan multiple doc to an

Just trying to find...

Just trying to find out how to scan multiple doc to an email

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp offficejet pro 6968

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Need to know the process

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

5 years

been waiting 15min
1/14/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

You can use Scan utility from PC, and after each page is scanned- click on add page, then when you are done adding, save and email the document

I can also connect to your PC and show how it can be done and configure you PC to do it properly

thank you

Is answer working for you or would you like a remote connection?

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

You are welcome