Forgot password. Forgot pass word for Pinterest. One week…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Forgot pass word for Pinterest

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Pinterest?

One week ago. Was deleting monjong and hit Pinterest by acident

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pinterest?

Pass word and security answers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have trouble with my passwords, but right now Pinterest will do. Thank you so much

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try reseting your password ***** clicking here : https://www.pinterest.com/password/reset/

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?