I have forgotten my log in password and I do not have a

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my log in password ***** I do not have a disk

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I bought a new tower and I followed the connection instructions. I used the password ***** I had on the old computer when I logged in, however, a statement came incorrect password. I have tried several times but still keep getting the same message. Then I used the reset password ***** It ask that to use a disk or USB however, I do not have either. How can I reset the password ***** the disk?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The brand is HP Pavillion Model # 510-p026/

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Intel i5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed updates in the old computer about two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this service?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

forgot login password ***** which account?

Andy, Computer Consultant