I have not received any email since 3 0r 4 this afternoon. A…

Customer Question
I have not received...

I have not received any email since 3 0r 4 this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

A browser, I guess

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Today, I called and cancelled Our Time dating website membership and asked that I not received any more emails and that my profile be taken down.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.