Skype contacts are gone. tiime ago. I didn,t use it I use it…

Customer Question
Skype contacts are gone ...

Skype contacts are gone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Long tiime ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I didn,t use it I use it only when I speak with somebody and we see each other

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you working on a Windows PC?

Are we still connected?

Ok I didn't get the answer to my question, how do Iget my contacts back

What's is your skype id

Besides, would you please download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download

Run file after download

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I am waiting for your reply since posted..

Could you please let me know if you still wait for answer.

Please reply