MS Outlook not sending emails. Running on Windows 7. They…

MS Outlook not sending...

MS Outlook not sending emails. Running on Windows 7. They are stuck in the outbox.. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Stuck in outbox

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Not to my knowledge. Problem has started resently and has worked fine for months with the current a/v configura.tion

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Let's go.

1/10/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, there could be a couple of issues for this. Let's start with, who is your email provider? (GMAIL, Yahoo, AOL)? That you have configured in Outlook? Also would you like me to connect directly into your computer, to help you out?

Cable One in Central AZ. Also have a gmail account pointing at Outlook. Direct connect would be OK
Let's see if I can't follow your directions
Hello?

Gmail Outlook 2013

Add Your Gmail Account to Outlook 2013 Using IMAP settings

Log into your Gmail account and open the Settings page with gear icon. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and make sure IMAP is enabled and click on save changes.

Open Outlook 2013 and go to File tab.

Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.

Select Manual setup or additional server types.

Then in Choose service select POP or IMAP

Add your user information and for server information,

Account type: IMAP

Incoming mail server: imap.gmail.com

Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com

Then add your logon information as below.

Go to More settings and select the Outgoing server tab.Check box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select the radio button next to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.

In the same window go to the Advanced tab and verify the following.

Incoming server (IMAP): 993 or 143

Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL

Outgoing server (SMTP): 25 or 465

Outgoing server encrypted connection: TLS

Click OK when finished.

Click Next.

If you've entered everything correctly, both tasks will be completed successfully and you can close the window and again click Next.

You'll get You're all set! message,

Click Finish.

And now you can check your emails through Outlook.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
Have I done everything necessary for you to have access to my machine?

Please download this tool, and run it, So I can connect.

http://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s51271028

It looks like we got disconencted

Ran out of power. Machine is charging. Did a hard shut

What kind of computer is it? Wondering why it does not charge while turned on?

One of the KB articles I am reading, it states "If that is the case, then the charger probably needs replacing. When they start to go bad, one of the first signs is that they won't charge when turned on, but will when turned off. This means it is not putting out enough power to both run the device andcharge the battery at the same time."

Cant open your incoming messages.
Russell-
Sorry I was out of reach last evening. I would like to direct connect and get this thing handled. I bought a new power supply last night and it seems to working very well. My machine sees it and is charging.
Phil

No worries. Please follow this link so I can connect to you: http://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s07395254

Session code: s07-395-254

You appear offline to me, try the link and session code again. Sorry

Can't see any new messages. Text on phone says you left 2. ??
Where do I find the session code?

Session code: s07-395-254

I'm in.