The for the printer looks more like an old fashioned phone.

Customer Question
The jack for the printer...
The jack for the printer looks more like an old fashioned phone jack. Not a flat us b port like today
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can you explain in detail what you are trying to accomplish?