Our printer won't copy. It will take the paper in but won't…

Customer Question
Our printer won't copy...

Our printer won't copy. It will take the paper in but won't continue. We just changed internet but the wi fi light is solid and not blinking

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Our internet provider is Residentinternet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Cleaning the heads, printing test pages and alignment.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get it to copy.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

Just tell me how to fix the problem.

Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

can you tell me or not.
What more info do you need.

Most of the printer model will have different wifi setting so can I have printer make and model number?

HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-one Printer
Model number 4500
Are you working on my problem?

Yes, could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer? Like Windows 10/8/7, We may have to reinstall the drivers in the computer.

If the drivers is already installed in the computer, Please try this steps in the printer control panel.

1. On the printer control panel, press the Wireless icon , and then press the button next to Settings.

2. Press the down arrow to scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard, and then press OK.

• The wizard searches for and displays a list of available networks.

3. Press the down arrow to scroll to the name of your network, and then press OK.

If the list does not contain your network name, you can enter it manually.

• Press the down arrow to scroll to Enter New Network Name, and then press OK.

• Press the down arrow to scroll to the appropriate letters or numbers on the on-screen keyboard.

NOTE: You must enter the exact uppercase (capital) and lowercase (small) letters. Otherwise, the wireless connection fails.

• When you finish entering the new network name, scroll to Done and press OK.

The printer attempts to connect to the network.

4. When prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key.

• When you finish entering the WEP key or WPA key, scroll to Done and press OK to confirm.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you ​