Can't get password to work. Samsung, AOL. One week Tried to…

Customer Question
Can't get password *****...

Can't get password ***** work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung , AOL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

One week Tried to change password ***** couldn't get AOL to answer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

To change your AOL password:

1. Sign in to your account information.

(If you forgot your password, just click Forgot password.)

2. Next, answer your Account Security Question.

If you forgot the answer to your Security Question, click Forgot Answer on the Security Question page to reset it.

Make the answer to your Account Security Question difficult to guess, too! It's your second line of defense. If you can, use a mix of letters and numbers in the answer to your Account Security Question.

3. Click Change Password in the Account Security section.

4. Enter your Old Password, and your desired New Password. Click Save to finish the process.

Note: You can check the password ***** saving by clicking the eye icon next to each password *****

That's it! Your account can now be accessed using only the new password ***** created.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.