Everything I put the temp code it comes back incorrect, The…

Customer Question
Everything I put the...

Everything I put the temp code it comes back incorrect

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The temp code that is being given to me everything I enter one it's incorrect the they give me another new one and that's incorr

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Am on my nook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I forgot my password so I changed it and all was good but for to enter code so had to go back to get code since then it's mess. Can I just call and order the book from Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

North I just want to order my book

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

3rd link gives clear instruction on how to do factory fall back, just make sure nook is plugged in when doing fall back. Check the attached links,instruction and guides, Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the answered button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Rw_kue...

https://print.nookpress.com/forgot_passw...

https://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/thr...

No dont fix it because am not going to pay u. Forget i will order some where else