I have my turbo tax CD but realize that my new computer

Customer Question
I have my turbo...

I have my turbo tax CD but realize that my new computer needs to be able to download. Is that possible. My order #TAR17YW17810293527

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I'm not sure, my computer is a Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I'm not technically savy so I'm not sure what you are asking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

After you've purchased a downloadable product through TurboTax.com, you can download it whenever you like up to 3 years after purchase.

1. Sign in to My Downloads.
  2. Click the blue Download arrow for the product you would like to download.
  3. Save the download somewhere on your computer where you can find it – your desktop is a good place.
  4. After the download has finished, install your software by double-clicking the downloaded file.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.