I need to reset my Yoga 11E, lenovo Yoga 11e Windows 10 Pro…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my Yoga 11E

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Yoga 11e Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

1 day need to have it in a just purchased state (there is a change in owners

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to log in and use the Lenovo computer?

If no, Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen? And does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

user name and password *****I do not have the password ***** number code

Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Solution #1:

1. At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
  2. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
  3. When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
  4. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  5. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  6. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.

- Does it show a menu / the Troubleshooting option when trying the above steps?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Solution #2:

1. At the password ***** login screen, click on the Ease of Access icon at the bottom; it looks like a timer icon.
  2. Click on the On-Screen Keyboard option.
  3. Click on the Shift key option at the left of the On-Screen Keyboard on the computer's screen.
  4. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart.
  5. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  6. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  7. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.

- Do you see a menu / the Troubleshooting option when trying any of the solutions above?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.