The Qurido apps do bot work. This is a Samsung and so is my…

Customer Question
The Qurido apps do...

The Qurido apps do bot work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

This is a Samsung and so is my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

About2 months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
I Thought it mights be the equipment So I bought another but still did not work
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris