TO INSTALL MY 2017 TURBO TAX FROM A DISK BUT IT WILL NOT…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL MY 2017 TURBO TAX FROM A DISK BUT IT WILL NOT INSTALL

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IT IS A LENOVO WINDOWS 7.03

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

THIS IS THE FIRST PROBLEM, I HAVE INSTALLED TUBO TAX FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

LIKE WHAT?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your TurboTax. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Did you mean windows 7, 32 bit?

Where did you get the disk from?

Do you have other versions of turbo tax on your computer already?

What error are you getting when you try to install it?