Bought the Sims 4 games forgot password can"t get in. Trying…

Customer Question
Bought the Sims 4...

Bought the Sims 4 games forgot password *****"t get in.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Trying to get into my games.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Getting old so I forgot my email& password ***** go into and I found my passwordid

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What happens when you try to get in? Do you get a message?