Trying to installHPEnvy4500 on my Mac mininysay I am not…

Customer Question
Trying to installHPEnvy4500 on...

Trying to installHPEnvy4500 on my Mac mininysay I am not connected this is a printer from another location do not have pass word or sign on information

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Unknown

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

When you say the printer is from another location, do you mean you are not currently near it?