I have been paying $2.99 per month for several months now to…

Customer Question
I have been paying...

I have been paying $2.99 per month for several months now to pay for overseas calls. The problem I have is that I am no longer able to access Skype on the computer that I have been able to access Skype on for years.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Right before Microsoft bought Skype. I don't have an exact date. I have been using Skype internationally for years.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer works on Vista operating system. I am getting a skype window on my e-mail account, but cannot access my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access Skype are you getting any error message?

I get the blue Skype screen. I wait and the next message is that I need to install the plug in to use Skype. The plug in never installs. This computer, that used to have Skype on it and was used almost daily, has a Vista operating system. I also cannot access Skype on my Kindle Fire or my Surface.

Okay, May I know what is the error message you are getting when your are trying to access your Skype on kindle and Surface is it the same error message?