WHY COMMERCIALS. IT'S A DELL. IT MAY BE BECAUSE I JUST

Customer Question
I'M WONDERING WHY I'M...

I'M WONDERING WHY I'M GETTING COMMERCIALS.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IT'S A DELL.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

IT MAY BE BECAUSE I JUST RENEWED MY ACCOUNT TOBDAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

DID MY RENEWAL REGISTER?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

You might have some Malware on your computer. You might need to Download something like MalwareBytes and install it, and run it. Would you like me to connect and clean it up for you?