Can you download the new virus protection on my computer for…

Customer Question
Can you download the...

Can you download the new virus protection on my computer for me, please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It was Kaspkersky package I received from Geek Squad and received an email that you had switched companies

Technician's Assistant: Which Kaspersky product do you have?

Do you mean type of computer as in Lenovo or just basic protection that is purchased from Best Buy using Geek Squad agents"

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?

Nothing -keeps getting blocked when I try to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Would you like me to connect to your computer and install the new software?