How do you enable autoplay on windows 10. It's dell don't…

Customer Question
How do you enable...

How do you enable autoplay on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It's dell don't know model #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to load turbo tax which said it was installed and icon is on screen but I can't get to come up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Had trouble loading because nothing happened when I put in disc and then based on intuit held down windows key +r clicked brouse clicked setup then clicked ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you having this issue with TurboTax 2017?

Not really just won't come up when I click the icon
If you don't have an answer just say say so and I will go to someone who know.
Just don't charge my card and I'll find the answer elsewhere