MSN continues to freeze or slow down so much that it appears…

Customer Question
MSN continues to freeze...

MSN continues to freeze or slow down so much that it appears to have stopped. I am running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The computer will open MSN and at different parts of the program, you might be going to read an article and it freezes, or you might want to take a quiz and it will freeze at that time. There does not seem to be a certain point that this occurs. I am running Internet explorer, current version. I have tried to use Edge and am still uncomfortable with it. Any suggestions about the freezing?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Internet Explorer?

I have tried that and the computer told me that it was up to date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?