I purchased aDell Laptop in 10-15-2014. Svc tag # G812. It…

Customer Question
I purchased aDell Laptop...

I purchased aDell Laptop in 10-15-2014. Svc tag # G812. It came with Student Office 2013 installed. For some reason it disappeared from my computer. I misplace all support documents.. Anyway I can recover this w/o paying ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell. upgraded to Windows 10,(with regret)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried everything.. No results. No recent updates.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, Microsoft office came installed with your computer is a trial version. it will expire after 60 or 90 days. Some computer manufactures provide free version of office with limited functionality. It will not expire, however you cannot use all its functions.

If you have upgraded or reinstalled the Windows, you may not be able to reinstall office that came installed with your computer. In this situation, you are forced to purchase the full version of Microsoft office.

Here, you have two options. Either purchase the full version of Microsoft office, or get a third party software like OpenOffice. Apache OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is a good alternative for Microsoft office.

You can download and install Openoffice from the link below.

https://www.openoffice.org/download/

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>