Icannot access Skype and have tried several times and all I…

Customer Question
Icannot access Skype and...

Icannot access Skype and have tried several times and all I get ism as big round a round then transported to some one in South East Asia who wanted $500.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Lord I have been trying for months and just tried again and got a note from them sayin g they will look into the matter but I know that the will write back and nothing would have been done. Why I am paying in Austrialian currency when I live in Canada.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

The problem started when I UPDATED TO wINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks but I do hope he can fix the problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What is your Skype ID/email address, please?

shirley.kalitsis1 email***@******.***
I do not wish to pay any more.
Thanks microsoft your company is very helpful, I just cant figure out why I have so many problems with skype< I am just a senior who uses the app to connect with my kids in Europe and South America, as my records will show. I am sure you have disreputable people on your net work to block so please stop telling me crap when all you have to do is look at my records and wou will see that I have spoken to the people I said I have. Thanks.
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?