2 weeks ago I updated my Office 365 billing account but

Customer Question
2 weeks ago I...

2 weeks ago I updated my Office 365 billing account but still get requests to do this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand HP OS is windows 10.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Re updated billing details.2 days ago but received request for this today 10th jan. nz toime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris