How can I get rid of My scrap nook? Apple mac. Version

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get rid of My scrap nook?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Version 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-0x5gwzgu,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please do the following:

• At the top of your browser select Safari from the menu bar.
  • Select Preferences from the dropdown menu.
  • Click on the “Extensions” tab.
  • Look for something MyScrapNook related
  • Click the Uninstall button.
  • Close all windows and quit Safari

Let me know if that works for you and reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

My friendly technician solved the problem before I saw your reply.

Ok, thanks for the update.