I am having trouble signing in on my account. I signed up…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble signing in on my account. I signed up for a trial account and then purchased a 6 month account but used different email addresses I think that is giving me trouble. I was a member for several years and then just decided to get back. Gordon_Bayles or Gordon C Bayles

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was signed in: ***@******.*** Next:***@******.*** My old account was: ***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

You mentioned many accounts for email, but didnt tell me what account you are trying to get into.

With the old email: a program that you used it for? You want the email itself back etc? Please clarify.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.