I am french, so sorry for my English, First, i have 2

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** i am french, so sorry for my English, First, i have 2 accounts with instagram, I can go on one of them, but I need the second one. My problem is that i forgot my password ***** my e-mail when i did my enregistry six years ago. It really important for me to get into that instagram. I have a new phone since 4 days because I lost my other phone on the beach. Now i am in Montréal where i live. could you help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes and no, i have an another email :***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but when i do it, the instagram connect me with my other account, but this is not the one i need

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am connect with instagram sarounelanoune but the one i need is sarahlacroixxo

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris