Looking to transfer $ balance on old magic to new magic and…

Customer Question
Looking to transfer $...

Looking to transfer $ balance on old magic jack to new magic jack and to change expiration dates to 2019

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

S/n:11310202833248

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I was asked to update my old magic jack. I did so on 10/2/2017.I was told that the old one would expire in 2018. Since I updated in 2017 the year on the old would be transferred to the new. I would then get the second year so that the new would expire in 2019. At that time I bought $40of international time I have $25left on the old. Now I cannot use it and the system tells me that both the old and the new will expire 2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to use the system now. I cannot. I have an international emergency, a death, what do I do?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Did you register the new MJ to a new account? If no, when you register your new Magic Jack make sure to use your existing account login credentials then through the registration process you will be asked if you want to use your existing MJ phone number. Follow the onscreen instructions and you will able to use your old account with new MJ.

Regards
Jins