I would like to request to retrieve my deleted emails,

Customer Question
Hi, I would like...

Hi, I would like to request to retrieve my deleted emails, please

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes, I could not find them

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

About 20 days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly how you access Yahoo?

Via your web browser? Or an email program such as outlook 2016?

Please let me know

Thank you

HI Richard,
I view my yahoo email through internet explorer or chrome
Sir, I also noted that I was charged the amount without solving the problem

Thank you

Please do not shoot the messenger but you only have 7 days to retrieve them when they are gone from the trash.

You use this form to make the request.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3267.html?impressions=true

But it has to be done in 7 days.

I was hoping you were using another program such as office 2016 which has other options but in this situation it is not possible sorry to retrieve them

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

My question was to recover the emails that was deleted more than 20 days

yes I saw the question, and I responded to it, did you not see my answer?

I kindly ask to refund since my problem was not solved, I am not interested in retriving email trhat was deleted withing 7 days, I am looking to recoved emails from 20 - 30 Days, please

yes and as I answered you cannot, but I will organize a refund so you do not have to pay for your answer.

I will also be marking this for attention to customer service so will not be replying further.

Thank you, ***** ***** know please when the refund completed