My password for internet banking was stopped last Friday…

Customer Question
My password *****...

My password ***** internet banking was stopped last Friday when I reported to my bank the possibility of my accounts being compromised. I now have to submit a new password ***** access my internet banking. Can you help please/

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I was using a long standing password ***** accessing my banking details on line

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

The reason a new password ***** ***** is because unfortunately last Friday I stupidly listened to what I now know was a fraudster who was trying to get me to draw funds from my bank account and send $1000 in cash to him. Before I realised he was not for real, he had asked me to check my bank accounts to see if any strange withdrawals had taken place. Without telling him any details over the phone I did, however, access my account on line and saw that nothing was amiss. It was at least five minutes later when I realised that this man was attempting to cheat me and I hung up. My worry was that he may have somehow been able to track what I typed into my computer to check my balances. I went straight down to my Angelo Street, South Perth bank and they stopped my pass word at once and I was told I would have to establish a new password.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message you now get when you fail to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you