[email protected] Mac10.7.5. This is last version I recently…

Customer Question
[email protected] Technician's Assistant: What's...

[email protected]

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac10.7.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is last version I recently tried

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I am using Mac 10.7.5 ,I want to stick with it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

6670Boronia

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The form I used is reduced o 6 digits both for the password ***** conirmirmation

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry but it is not clear on the issue you need assistance with.

Can you tell me how I can help you?

Thank you