I just purchased Microsoft 365 for business. However, I

Customer Question
I just purchased Microsoft...

I just purchased Microsoft 365 for business. However, I can't find how to access it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I had The office products 2013 on my computer. They needed to be paid again so that I could access them. It went thru the payment part and showed that it was updating something. I entered my new ID and password. I don't know how to access the new version that was just purchased.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I believe it was during Nov or Dec.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know where it would have downloaded to my computer or how I am supposed to access the programs.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
did you purchase the product online?

Andy, Computer Consultant