It looks like someone has taken my account. My passwords do…

Customer Question
It looks like someone...

It looks like someone has taken my account. My passwords do not work,so I am unable to gain entry.I have tried all the online solutions to no avail.Also there is a name added to my account that does not show up on guest list

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a ACER-ASPIRE E1-521-0865

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Windows 10 is that what you mean

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not recently but the come atomatic .I recently added Avast internet security

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Avast has a some extra what ever one needs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

of course

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.