I tried to purchase coins on caesars casino transaction

Customer Question
I tried to purchase...

I tried to purchase coins on caesars casino transaction froze

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

All my other purchases went right thru now when i push buy it says i already own it and to enjoy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10 and i made buys for over a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Please check your emails, to see the transaction was successful or not. If it was not, you might want to try again.