I was doing the 2016 taxes and I was unable to send online,

Customer Question
I was doing the...

I was doing the 2016 taxes and I was unable to send online, when I want to print and mail the copy that gets printed is DUPLICATE DO NOT SEND BY MAIL please help me asap as this is 2016 taxes

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

No, I was sending forms from 2016 turbotax package how can I send netfiling it is rejecting with a message, atleast if I can get the hard copy to sign and mail as I am already late.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I don't know much about it can you check remotely

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also I did not know how to transfer 2015 to 2016 taxes so I just prepared for 2016 can you help me with that too I can redo taxes for the people I prepared.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?