I play chess at chess. com and it freezes before I finish. I…

Customer Question
I play chess at...

I play chess at chess. com and it freezes before I finish

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Com?

I don't understand the Question

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

It looks like you are not the only one that has this issue, it was reported by many users, and it has nothing to do with your computer. The software is glitchy, as you can see here: https://www.chess.com/forum/view/help-support/live-chess-freeze?page=2

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.