I lost my previous google setting. HP. Just today. No just…

Customer Question
I lost my previous...

I lost my previous google setting

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to restore my previous google setting

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What type of settings are you trying to restore?