L have credit in my PayPal account and I want to pay my

Customer Question
Hi Andy l have...

Hi Andy l have credit in my PayPal account and I want to pay my carpet cleaner with my credit card. Does that mean I can use the credit?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Sorry I can't remember I am still getting used to this technical stuff. I am 78 years of age so not sure regards Dorothy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I haven't tried anything yet except use it for purchases. This is a refund.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so.thankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Yes, you can use credit balance of your paypal account or a bank or credit card account that is linked as well.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.