I can’t send messages. Seems like everything is frozen, I…

Customer Question
I can’t send messages ...

I can’t send messages

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Seems like everything is frozen, I tap on different things and there is no response

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just used it about an hour ago with no problem, had a message come in, went to respond to it, wouldn’t do anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Which version of Windows do you have on your PC? 7, 8 or 10?

I have a iPad, air 2

OK, I will opt out and apple expert will assist

No thank you, ***** ***** paid $5 for an answer, I’m done here!
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions.

Thank you

Do not fix, too much money for nothing, totally unacceptable , I did not authorize payment