My thumb print and passcode has been disabled and I can't…

Customer Question
My thumb print and...

My thumb print and passcode has been disabled and I can't get into my phone to get any passwords to sign in any thing..

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Printer?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't have a printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me fix all my accounts so I don't forget the different passwords

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify, is your iPhone saying it is disabled currently?

Thank you
yes and beepingwell beeped twice
just now

Thanks and what model of iPhone is this?

Do you work for Apple?
I though I was connecting to an Apple support?

You submitted your question to JustAnswer, a third-party support site. I am a self-employed Apple Expert.

What model is your iPhone?

iPhone 6
or maybe 7

The directions will be slightly different based on the model. There should be a model number in small print on the back of the phone if you are unsure.