I am using Windows 10. Now when I minimize my window, I can…

Customer Question
I am using Windows 10...
I am using Windows 10. Now when I minimize my window, I can only minimize horizontally and no longer vertically. Why?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. More than likely, there's a setting that needs to be reset. I can help with that if that's the issue

I see, and the arrows to adjust the screen are not there anymore when you hover over the border?

That's right...

Okay. I'd first do a reset of Chrome if that's the browser you're using. Do you know how to do this?

NO

Reset your browser settings:

1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Show advanced settings and find the "Reset browser settings” section.
  4. Click Reset browser settings.
  5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.

Try that and let me know the results. if it doesn't work, I'll list the next solution. Also, let me know if you want me to remote in at anytime and I can send the offer for that service to you. It is usually a quick and faster option for fixing issues like these

Go at far as Settings but I don't see the rest.
I tried Reset, to no avail.

Okay. When did this first occur and when did it work correctly last?

Also, do other windows or browsers work fine?

Firefox is fine