My internet connection was down for several hours and now…

Customer Question
My internet connection was...

My internet connection was down for several hours and now that is back I can't access my gmail account on my desktop computer, but it si on my smart phone..

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, on my I phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my email available on my desktop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you tried completely shutting down your computer and restarting it?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

No, don’t need assistance

Have a nice day!