I am a -time user of turbo tax - just purchased my 2017

Customer Question
I am a long-time...

I am a long-time user of turbo tax - just purchased my 2017 version from SAM's Club - when I tried to install in Windows nothing happens - I closed out all other programs and put in the new disc and nothing happens - do i need the current version of Windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wondering why the turbo tax wouldn't download into my computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Would you like help installing it or finding out what is the issue?

I need help installing turbo tax

Sure.

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to

tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

I thought I was contacting turbo tax - are you with them and why the charges

I'm with JustAnswer, a paid IT support company. We do top level support for products like Turbo Tax. Would you prefer to go through Turbo Tax? If so, I can get you their information.

please cancel all my requests and do not charge my credit card - I was told by your system I would be charged a fully refundable $5 - that does not seems to be what is happening

Sure, no problem. Canceling now