I an and old man (loosing it =Pearl>what a lovely name.

Customer Question
I an and old...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry pressed the wrong button. I have just brought an Acer Aspire3. does it come with Microsoft office? and does it have a 64 GB installed? Joe

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Like I said Pearl I no savvy. IT says

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think I have blown it by down loading Microsoft 2010 that had a black screen, I thought it could be fixed-you will believe I am a dill before I am through

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Phone Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** thanks Pearl, cheers Joe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would have but at the moment this will do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Can you please make sure the laptop is plugged in, then press the power button and hold it for 30 seconds, don't let go until 30 seconds are up. Once you are done, tap the power button once, just like you normally do, and your laptop should be back in service.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.