I can't start the tablet on my Switch Alpha 12 unless it's…

Customer Question
I can't start the...

I can't start the tablet on my Switch Alpha 12 unless it's attached to the keyboard. Am I missing a setup feature?

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a hard reset on your device by holding down the power button until it vibrates or beeps?

No, I'll trythat!

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any recent damage to your device (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Please unplug the tablet from the keyboard, plug the power directly to the tablet, and press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, please make sure it is 30 seconds. After this, your tablet should start successfully

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.